useR! (20-22 May) Vienna deadline approaching!

useR! (20-22 May) Vienna deadline approaching!

The submission deadline for abstracts (considered for oral or poster
presentation) for the useR! 2004 is approaching: 2004-02-15.

So I just wanted to remind those people who want to contribute
presentations to the useR! to submit their abstract by that date.

Spatial topics remain of interest, and although not much time has passed
since the last big effort putting together a spatial session, there is
progress to report. Maybe we can also find ways of highlighting work by
people who for various reasons can not be present (we can try anyway). The
paper/poster format may suit this well. In addition, the keynote talks are
really attractive, as of course is Vienna in late Spring/early Summer!

Please submit the abstracts via the web web page at
  http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/Conferences/useR-2004/

Hope to see you there!

Roger

PS: Is there interest in staying over on Sunday to talk some more?

Econonic Geography Section, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of
Norway, voice: +47-55959355, fax: +47-55959393; Roger.Bivand at nhh.no