spreml function

sck32
Dear,
I have a problem with “spreml” function in R.
I have a dataset of 26000 observation, like points.
I have imported the shp file in R, and .gal file calculated previously in GEODA.
When i run spreml, an error comes:
Error in as.vector(x) : no method for coercing this S4 class to a vector
below the function:
mapsart <- spreml(fm, data = map, w = maplistw, errors="sr", lag=TRUE, method="BFGS”)

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Regards

Federico

Re: spreml function

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019, Federico Dell'Anna wrote:

> Dear,
> I have a problem with “spreml” function in R.
> I have a dataset of 26000 observation, like points.
> I have imported the shp file in R, and .gal file calculated previously in GEODA.
> When i run spreml, an error comes:
> Error in as.vector(x) : no method for coercing this S4 class to a vector
> below the function:
> mapsart <- spreml(fm, data = map, w = maplistw, errors="sr", lag=TRUE, method="BFGS”)

Unfortunately, this is not helpful, as we do not know what the objects
passed to spreml() are. What are their classes? Is data= of the form
expected by the function with balanced temporal and spatial indices?
Please provide an example reproducing the problem with a built-in data
set.

Roger