spdep package

Serdar İspir
Hello,
I am Serdar Ispir, from Turkey. I wanted to install spdep package to my
virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04 OS but I got the following error
messages. If you give any suggestions to me about the problem, that would
be perfect.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Serdar

Warning messages:1: In install.packages("spdep") : installation of package
‘units’ had non-zero exit status2: In install.packages("spdep") :
installation of package ‘sf’ had non-zero exit status3: In
install.packages("spdep") : installation of package ‘spdep’ had non-zero
exit status

Re: spdep package

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Serdar İspir wrote:

> Hello,
> I am Serdar Ispir, from Turkey. I wanted to install spdep package to my
> virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04 OS but I got the following error
> messages. If you give any suggestions to me about the problem, that would
> be perfect.

Refer to installation instructions for the sf package, or rather install
units first, then sf, and only when that works try spdep. You need all the
external dependencies listed for units and for sf
(https://r-spatial.github.io/sf/).

Roger