spatial temporal data

Erin Hodgess
Hello everyone:

Could someone recommend a good source for spatial temporal data from the
"real world", please?

I have been using the Irish wind data for something that I'm working on,
and would like to have a nice data set for extra practice.

Thanks,
Erin

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: [hidden email]

Re: spatial temporal data

Thomas Adams-2
Hi Erin,

Are you interested in point or gridded data and does location or variable
type matter? What are you doing?

Tom

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:03 PM Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> Could someone recommend a good source for spatial temporal data from the
> "real world", please?
>
> I have been using the Irish wind data for something that I'm working on,
> and would like to have a nice data set for extra practice.
>
> Thanks,
> Erin
>

> Erin Hodgess, PhD
> mailto: [hidden email]

Re: spatial temporal data

Erin Hodgess
Hi!

I’m testing out a faster Kriging function that I developed.

Location doesn’t matter.  I need it to be “regular”, in the sense of having
n locations with m observations and a total size of n*m.

Thanks,
Erin

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:26 PM Thomas Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Erin,
>
> Are you interested in point or gridded data and does location or variable
> type matter? What are you doing?
>
> Tom
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:03 PM Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone:
>>
>> Could someone recommend a good source for spatial temporal data from the
>> "real world", please?
>>
>> I have been using the Irish wind data for something that I'm working on,
>> and would like to have a nice data set for extra practice.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Erin
>>

>> Erin Hodgess, PhD
>> mailto: [hidden email]