simple online CSR pattern generator?

Christopher W. Ryan
I may have to do a very simple demo about random variation in spatial
epidemiology, without access to R. I would have internet access. Is anyone
aware of a website where one can generate repeated examples of a simple CSR
point pattern, akin to rpoispp() in spatstat?

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan
Broome County Health Department, Binghamton, NY

Re: simple online CSR pattern generator?

Roman Luštrik
Is setting up a RStudio server an option? That way you could access all R's
functionality through a web browser.

Cheers,
Roman

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Christopher W Ryan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I may have to do a very simple demo about random variation in spatial
> epidemiology, without access to R. I would have internet access. Is anyone
> aware of a website where one can generate repeated examples of a simple CSR
> point pattern, akin to rpoispp() in spatstat?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Chris Ryan
> Broome County Health Department, Binghamton, NY

In God we trust, all others bring data.

Re: simple online CSR pattern generator?

Virgilio Gómez-Rubio
Hi,

You can use r-fiddle:

http://www.r-fiddle.org/#/fiddle?id=kuUG5uW6

Click on run code and you will see a very simple example.

Best,

Virgilio

Re: simple online CSR pattern generator?

Christopher W. Ryan
Unfortunately R-studio is not an option, but r-fiddle is perfect!  Thanks.

--Chris

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 1:58 PM, VIRGILIO GOMEZ RUBIO <[hidden email]