setting spatial units to miles in variogramST

setting spatial units to miles in variogramST

Erin Hodgess
Hello!

In the variogramST function, I set "tunits=mins".  Is there a way to change
from km to miles, please?

Thanks,
Erin

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: [hidden email]

Re: setting spatial units to miles in variogramST

Dr. Benedikt Gräler
Dear Erin,

the spatial unit is determined by the CRS of the sp slot of the STIDF
object that you provide to variogramST; details are e.g. in ?spDists.

HTH,

  Ben

On 12.01.20 02:39, Erin Hodgess wrote:

> Hello!
>
> In the variogramST function, I set "tunits=mins".  Is there a way to change
> from km to miles, please?
>
> Thanks,
> Erin
>

> Erin Hodgess, PhD
> mailto: [hidden email]

Dr. Benedikt Gräler
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Muenster, Germany

E-Mail: [hidden email]
Fon: +49-(0)-251/396371-39
Fax: +49-(0)-251/396371-11

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers:
Prof. Dr. Albert Remke, Prof. Dr. Andreas Wytzisk-Arens
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

Re: setting spatial units to miles in variogramST

Erin Hodgess
That’s perfect.

Thanks,
Erin