release of RQGIS 1.0.0

Jannes
Today we are proud to announce a major RQGIS release (already on CRAN). We have completely rewritten RQGIS now using the reticulate package to access the QGIS Python API. Overall, RQGIS is now even more user-friendly. Find more information on new features, what has changed and how to use RQGIS on following pages:
- https://jannesm.wordpress.com/category/r/
- https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS/releases
- https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS

Re: release of RQGIS 1.0.0

Andy Bunn-3
Wonderful work! Thank you for your contributions!