questions about gstat krigeST

sara osama
I have used the gstat package for analyzing air pollution data from a
network of monitoring statins using *krigeSTTg* and I have two main
question that i really need their answers for completting my work:

first: Can we use the spatiotemporal kriging krigSTTg for making forecast
for future values and if yes how the spatiotemporal kriging do this.
second how the krigeSTTg deals with missing data, I defined my data as
STSDF and it worked out but I need to know how krigeSTTg deal with missing
data

Thanks alot, I will be waiting for your valauble comments that I realy
need.

--
Best Regards
Sara