pcfinhom and Kcross.inhom unexpected behavior, heterogeneity or not?

pcfinhom and Kcross.inhom unexpected behavior, heterogeneity or not?

R-sig-geo mailing list
Dear members,

I am currently analyzing the spatial patterns of a tree species using the "spatstat" package.
I struggle with some concepts and function output (strange graphs).I posted the data and the questions here:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54364272/pcfinhom-and-kcross-inhom-unexpected-behavior-heterogeneity-or-not

I would be very grateful to receive some advice.
Thank you in advance!Best regards,Mirela