panel data with spatial correlation

Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo
Dear R users,
I would like to estimate a random and fixed effect panel data with spatial
correlation.
I would honestly appreciate if anyone could point me toward any reference on
how I could estimate such models using R. All the best, Joao Pedro

panel data with spatial correlation

Danlin Yu-2
Dear Joao Pedro W. De Azevedo:

    The SPDEP package in R has the functions that would help. The
free-downloadable documentaion (in pdf format) contains very detailed
information on how to use the package and has very useful references for
further reading if you like.
    Hope this helps.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo wrote:

> Dear R users,
> I would like to estimate a random and fixed effect panel data with spatial
> correlation.
> I would honestly appreciate if anyone could point me toward any reference on
> how I could estimate such models using R. All the best, Joao Pedro

    Sincerely,
    Danlin Yu

----------------------------------
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Geography
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Tel: (414)229-5818
Fax: (414)229-3981
Email: danlinyu at uwm.edu

panel data with spatial correlation

Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo
Dear Danlin,
Many thanks for your suggestion, however my understand of spdep is that it
only estimates cross-section models.
Any other help will be much appreciated.
All the best,
Joao Pedro

    The SPDEP package in R has the functions that would help. The
free-downloadable documentaion (in pdf format) contains very detailed
information on how to use the package and has very useful references for
further reading if you like.
    Hope this helps.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo wrote:

> Dear R users,
> I would like to estimate a random and fixed effect panel data with
> spatial correlation. I would honestly appreciate if anyone could point
> me toward any reference on how I could estimate such models using R.
> All the best, Joao Pedro

    Sincerely,
    Danlin Yu

Email: danlinyu at uwm.edu