optimal sampling

michal-5

Hi List,

I am looking for a package for R for optimal sampling. I want to design
sampling schema for field measurements of respiration. There are some
methods for optimal sampling design before variogram modeling, for
example: spatial simulated annealing (SSA), but i didn't find any
software implementation. Do you know any function or package, or any
software, code etc. for this?

best regards,
michal

Jan Pawel II 1920 - 2005
http://link.interia.pl/f1871

optimal sampling

Edzer J. Pebesma
Jan Willem van Groenigen wrote his PhD thesis on this subject; he
wrote software for it (not in R) and distributed this at some
point for free. Please contact him directly; you'll find his email
address through google.
--
Edzer

michal wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I am looking for a package for R for optimal sampling. I want to design
> sampling schema for field measurements of respiration. There are some
> methods for optimal sampling design before variogram modeling, for
> example: spatial simulated annealing (SSA), but i didn't find any
> software implementation. Do you know any function or package, or any
> software, code etc. for this?
>

> best regards,
> michal

Edzer

optimal sampling

michal-5
thanks for your advice, I'll contact him directly.

---------
michal

Edzer J. Pebesma napisa?(a):

> Jan Willem van Groenigen wrote his PhD thesis on this subject; he
> wrote software for it (not in R) and distributed this at some
> point for free. Please contact him directly; you'll find his email
> address through google.
> --
> Edzer
>
> michal wrote:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I am looking for a package for R for optimal sampling. I want to design
>> sampling schema for field measurements of respiration. There are some
>> methods for optimal sampling design before variogram modeling, for
>> example: spatial simulated annealing (SSA), but i didn't find any
>> software implementation. Do you know any function or package, or any
>> software, code etc. for this?
>>

>> best regards,
>> michal

Nowy York i Nowy Sacz - ta sama cena!