online workshop

Harp, Nathen (DOT)
This Thursday, August 31st, Esri is hosting an online workshop

Re: online workshop

David Lucero
Can you please provide a link? I was unable to find any free workshops.

Thanks, David
d:3473962786 | c:6468300383
typed with thumbs, pls excuse typos/autocorrections

El ago. 30, 2017, a las 11:02 AM, Harp, Nathen (DOT) <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> escribió:

This Thursday, August 31st, Esri is hosting an online workshop
<meeting.ics>
Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: online workshop

Mike Hyslop
This Thursday, August 31st, Esri is hosting an online workshop
detailing how ArcGIS can be used in conjunction with R, using
the arcgisbinding package:

  https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/596e5ab6b826875993ba4fd9/

There are three time slots available, the bottom of the linked page
includes the times in your local timezone. The project is hosted on
GitHub, and issues can be reported at:

  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-
3A__github.com_R-2DArcGIS_r-2Dbridge&d=DwIGaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=
fCPRb7QX-vd5bnO9gIJHCiX852SVUtyYX--xtCKtpfk&m=HBU0MtamSu15VKRZjrtOizUo-
OW9rZkyR372GjFTILE&s=GM4EUPpwjU6uvxqwZhk-cmewnmBRZycv9sZCQ11-9xs&e=

Michael D. Hyslop  <[hidden email]>  906/487-2308
Principal Lecturer
Master of Geographic Information Science Program Director
School of Forest Resources & Environmental Science
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI, 49931      http://forest.mtu.edu/faculty/hyslop/