how to access source code to the 'variogramLine' function in Gstat ?

how to access source code to the 'variogramLine' function in Gstat ?

bernard julien
Good day all,

I would like to access the source code used by the 'variogramLine' function  (Gstat package) to compute covariance matrices.

There is the following which I found : https://github.com/edzer/gstat/blob/master/R/variogramLine.R

However, I am looking for the direct code used to define the covariance computations.

cheers

Bernard

Re: how to access source code to the 'variogramLine' function in Gstat ?

edzer
Bernard,

https://github.com/edzer/gstat/blob/master/src/vario_fn.c

gets you all the unit functions; they get multiplied by their partial
sill value, and added up here:

https://github.com/edzer/gstat/blob/master/src/vario.c#L286-L308

the C function interfacing R is here:

https://github.com/edzer/gstat/blob/master/src/s.c#L709

On 01/02/2018 06:08 PM, bernard julien wrote:

> Good day all,
>

> I would like to access the source code used by the 'variogramLine' function  (Gstat package) to compute covariance matrices.
>
> There is the following which I found : https://github.com/edzer/gstat/blob/master/R/variogramLine.R
>
> However, I am looking for the direct code used to define the covariance computations.
>

> cheers
>
> Bernard

Institute for Geoinformatics
Heisenbergstrasse 2, 48151 Muenster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 8333081

Re: how to access source code to the 'variogramLine' function in Gstat ?

bernard julien
Edzer,

thank you.