converting from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000

Francis Freire

Hi,

I am particularly new to R and would like to ask a question. I have looking all over the net for a way to convert the vertical reference system of our z values in our xyz text file from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000 using R. Has anyone done this before or can point me in the right directions?

Best,

Francis

Re: converting from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000

R-sig-geo mailing list
I don't believe R has geodetic packages but that is what you need.  See NGS for examples,,
https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/PC_PROD/pc_prod.shtml

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018, Harp, Nathen (DOT) via R-sig-Geo wrote:

> I don't believe R has geodetic packages but that is what you need.  See NGS for examples,,
> https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/PC_PROD/pc_prod.shtml

While this is currently the case, we hope that PROJ >=5 will make this
possible - for now please also consider using PROJ command line tools with
geodetic pipelines, maybe ask on the proj list, and keep everyone
informed!

Roger

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140