Updated Text of Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R?

Updated Text of Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R?

Peterson, Steven K.
Hello,

Apologies if I missed the subject in this thread, but I was wondering if there was an updated version of Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, Bivand et al, that would reference the sf package, or if there are some existing reference works for using the sf package that are recommended by the group.

Thanks,

Steve

OAK RIDGE NATIONAL LABORATORY
MANAGED BY UT-BATTELLE FOR U.S. DOE

Steven Peterson, Ph.D.
Economic and Transportation Geography
Geographic Information Sciences and Technology Group
Computational Sciences and Engineering  Division

(865) 574-4676           office
(865) 399-2464           cell

One Bethel Valley Road
P.O. Box 2008, MS-6017
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Updated Text of Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R?

Patrick Schratz
Dear Steven,

you might wanna take a look at https://geocompr.robinlovelace.net/index.html
Furthermore, make sure to read the vignettes (articles) of the sf package: https://r-spatial.github.io/sf/
Cheers, Patrick

Patrick Schratz
PhD Student at Department of Geography, GIScience group, University of Jena

W: http://pats-s.github.io