Tutorial on reading hyperspectral data

Raja Natarajan
Hi

Greetings

Please share any tutorial on read and open hyperspectral astrology images
using R

Re: [FORGED] Tutorial on reading hyperspectral data

Rolf Turner

On 06/05/18 05:31, Raja Natarajan wrote:

> hyperspectral astrology images

Did you mean *astronomy* ??? !!!

I certainly hope so! :-)

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS
Department of Statistics

Re: Tutorial on reading hyperspectral data

Michael Sumner-2
On Sun, 6 May 2018, 03:31 Raja Natarajan, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Greetings
>
> Please share any tutorial on read and open hyperspectral astrology images
> using R

Hi Raja, I'd start with running raster::brick on one of your file paths and
let us know the result, also your sessionInfo() because support for the
likely format in use (what is it?) is platform and version dependent,
though things improved greatly recently.

There are tutorials on hyperspectral in R with raster and rhdf5 for remote
sensing data, I don't know of any astro specific ones.You may not need
rhdf5 any more, but geographic assumptions can still bite and make things
harder.

Just a guess that this may be relevant to you
https://www.neonscience.org/create-raster-stack-hsi-hdf5-r

Cheers, Mike

Dr. Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer
Australian Antarctic Division
203 Channel Highway
Kingston Tasmania 7050 Australia

Re: Tutorial on reading hyperspectral data

Raja Natarajan
Hi

it was misspelled as ..astrology...

it is *"hyperspectral satellite images"*

*Thanks in advance*

With sincere thanks
*UNEP SDG13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
N Raja,
Assistant Professor (Computer Science),
Department of Tree Breeding,
Forest College & Research Institute,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Mettupalayam  - 641 301.
Tamil Nadu State, INDIA
Phone Office 91-4254-271509,
Hand Phone  91-9488030292,
e-mail ID: [hidden email]
                [hidden email]

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Raja Natarajan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Greetings
>
> Please share any tutorial on read and open hyperspectral astrology images
> using R

Re: Tutorial on reading hyperspectral data

You may want to look into hsdar,
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/hsdar/index.html

On 05/05/2018 07:31 PM, Raja Natarajan wrote:

> Hi
>
> Greetings
>
> Please share any tutorial on read and open hyperspectral astrology images
> using R

Institute for Geoinformatics
Heisenbergstrasse 2, 48151 Muenster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 8333081