Spatial analyses of censored geochemical data

Spatial analyses of censored geochemical data

Rich Shepard
   I've read the task view pages for spatial, spatiotemporal, and
envirometrics packages without seeing explicit reference to censored
geochemical data. These are data whose values are below detection limits.

   The NADA package allows correct analyses of these data for descriptive and
advanced analyses, but I've not seen documentation for spatial and
spatiotemporal models.

   If there is/are such packages for R please point me to the appropriate
ones.

TIA,

Rich