SPDE book for Bayesian spatio-temporal modeling

SPDE book for Bayesian spatio-temporal modeling

Virgilio Gómez-Rubio
Dear all,

I am happy to announce the forthcoming book “Advanced Spatial Modeling with Stochastic Partial Differential Equations Using R and INLA”. We have a web page at  http://www.r-inla.org/spde-book with more information, R code and datasets, and a online (free) Gitbook version. We hope that this will be a useful resource to those of you interested in Bayesian spatial and spatio-temporal modeling. We’d like to thank CRC for agreeing to have a free version of the book on-line.

Best,

Virgilio

Re: SPDE book for Bayesian spatio-temporal modeling

Rich Shepard
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018, Virgilio Gomez Rubio wrote:

> I am happy to announce the forthcoming book “Advanced Spatial Modeling
> with Stochastic Partial Differential Equations Using R and INLA”. We have
> a web page at  http://www.r-inla.org/spde-book with more information, R
> code and datasets, and a online (free) Gitbook version. We hope that this
> will be a useful resource to those of you interested in Bayesian spatial
> and spatio-temporal modeling. We’d like to thank CRC for agreeing to have
> a free version of the book on-line.

Virgilio,

   Looks interesting. Perhaps I can afford the dead tree edition when it
comes out. :-)

Best regards,

Rich