Re: Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

panghuanzhi
Hi, all
I have also made some search on joint tempospatial correlation of bivariate. Maybe it's possible to calculate spatial autocorrelation of bivariate for each year(just by Geoda), then loop by yearly lag, as Todd said. Some titles of relevant papers as follows:
1.CARBayesST version 3.0.1 - spatiotemporal areal unit modeling in R with conditional autoregressive priors
2.Analyzing spatio-temporal auttocorrelation with LISTA-Viz
3.Controlling for localised spatio-temporal autocorrelation in long-term air pollution and health studies
4.Multivariate temporal and spatio-temporal methods
5.Spatiotemporal - An R package
6.A spatio-temporal model for estimating the long-term effects of air pollution on respiratory hospital admissions in Greater London
Similarly, we have measured two variables(urban land and population yearly growth in 2010-2017 in Yangtze River Delta) and want to study their joint tempospatial correlation, i.e.We just want to check if there is significant tempospatial correlation between urban land and population growth. If there is, where is main cluster located and what's lag order of time and space where this cluster happened?
Hope for your direction.
Tks for Jay Lee's supply of above references.

Jun Li
Business School of AHUT, China

Re: Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

Please do not post HTML, choose plain text in your email client.

Please include all links to previous postings you refer to in plain text,
as HTML content is deleted. Checking HTML content for hostile payloads is
a significant contributor to server-related energy use and thus emissions.
I assume that your reference to "Todd" is to some previous posting here or
elsewhere, but this link is lost: please provide it. Note that posting
size is limited to 50KB, because sending large volumes needs to be
checked, and 3.5K subscribers do not need large postings in their inboxes.
Make your posting as specific as possible.

Where possible, do include reproducible examples (code in posting, data
from one of the packages you use. In that way, an interested subscriber
can grasp more easily your intensions.

Roger Bivand

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, 李俊 wrote:

> Hi, all

> I have also made some search on joint tempospatial correlation of
> bivariate. Maybe it's possible to calculate spatial autocorrelation of
> bivariate for each year(just by Geoda), then loop by yearly lag, as Todd
> said. Some titles of relevant papers as follows:

> 1.CARBayesST version 3.0.1 - spatiotemporal areal unit modeling in R
> with conditional autoregressive priors

> 2.Analyzing spatio-temporal auttocorrelation with LISTA-Viz

> 3.Controlling for localised spatio-temporal autocorrelation in long-term
> air pollution and health studies

> 4.Multivariate temporal and spatio-temporal methods

> 5.Spatiotemporal - An R package

> 6.A spatio-temporal model for estimating the long-term effects of air
> pollution on respiratory hospital admissions in Greater London

> Similarly, we have measured two variables(urban land and population
> yearly growth in 2010-2017 in Yangtze River Delta) and want to study
> their joint tempospatial correlation, i.e.We just want to check if there
> is significant tempospatial correlation between urban land and
> population growth. If there is, where is main cluster located and what's
> lag order of time and space where this cluster happened? Hope for your
> direction.

> Tks for Jay Lee's supply of above references.
>

> Jun Li
> Business School of AHUT, China

Re: Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

panghuanzhi
Tks Roger for your patience and detailed instruction sincerely!

--

Jun Li
Business School of Anhui University of Technology