Re: Question niche based model whith R

Babak Naimi-2
There are several packages available in R to do ecological niche modelling.
One easy-to-use option would be the sdm package. It is a comprehensive
modelling and simulation framework to fit species distribution models
supports several algorithms, and also is user-friendly. You can find a
tutorial for a quick start at: http://biogeoinformatics.org

Good luck,
Babak