Re: Paired (before-after comparison) t-test with spatial locations (Dora Pearce)

Re: Paired (before-after comparison) t-test with spatial locations (Dora Pearce)

Dora Pearce
Thank you, Barry, so much for your suggested solutions to my query.
I will try kriging (and mapping) the difference in values (perhaps % change
at each location)  as this in itself would be interesting.

Thank you also, Nathan, for your information about the "modified t-test",
for which I have found the necessary "SpatialPack" documentation and will
try to implement it.

Thank you so much for your advice,
Dora Pearce