Raster analysis in a fishnet

Adrien Inacio
Dear list members,
Do you know a way to analyse a raster (I use the SDMTools-classStat) with a
fishnet?
I explain my problem: For a map of the mediterranean sea, I've to extract
landscape indices by cells of 50meters x 50 meters.

For that I've a raster map or a shape map and a fishnet at the good size,
create with arcgis.

And after that I just don't know what I've to do....
Indeed, it's impossible for me to extract and analyse the cells one by one,
so I hope on solution exist in R.

Thank you very much for your Help.

Best regards,
Adrien

Re: Raster analysis in a fishnet

Roman Luštrik
Many operations can be done using package `raster`. It is also accompanied
with a number of vignettes (
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/raster/index.html) which you might
want to read first.

Cheers,
Roman

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Adrien Inacio <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear list members,
> Do you know a way to analyse a raster (I use the SDMTools-classStat) with a
> fishnet?
> I explain my problem: For a map of the mediterranean sea, I've to extract
> landscape indices by cells of 50meters x 50 meters.
>
> For that I've a raster map or a shape map and a fishnet at the good size,
> create with arcgis.
>
> And after that I just don't know what I've to do....
> Indeed, it's impossible for me to extract and analyse the cells one by one,
> so I hope on solution exist in R.
>
> Thank you very much for your Help.
>
> Best regards,
> Adrien