RQGIS : looking for a geoalgorithm

Tristan Bourgeois
Dear all,

Currently working on a new project I would like to create a dynamic report
with R (using probably XML package for writting)

In this report I'll plot some graphs (I'm ok with ggplots2) but also map.

I just discovered the RQGIS package and I think I understood its functions.
My question is the following one :

Is there any geoalgorithms which allows to create an atlas ?

I searched via the "find_algorithms()" but found nothing.

Thanks in advance !

Tristan.

--
Tristan Bourgeois

Re: RQGIS : looking for a geoalgorithm

Jérome Mathieu
Hi Tristan,

Perhaps qtm() in package tmap? It can automatically generate a list of maps
based on different attributes of a unique shapefile of polygons.

If you work with rasters you can create a raster stack and plot all rasters
at once.

HTH
Jerome