RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Jannes
Dear R-GIS community,

We proudly announce the release of RQGIS! RQGIS establishes an interface between R and QGIS, i.e. it allows the user to access the more than 1000 QGIS geoalgorithms from within R. To install it, run:

install.packages("RQGIS")

To find out more about RQGIS and how to use it, please visit:

https://jannesm.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/rqgis-0-1-0-release/

and/or

https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS

All the best,

Jannes

Re: RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Tim Salabim
Thanks Jannes! This is great news!

Tim

On 15.08.2016 23:59, "Jannes Münchow" wrote:

> Dear R-GIS community,
>
> We proudly announce the release of RQGIS! RQGIS establishes an interface between R and QGIS, i.e. it allows the user to access the more than 1000 QGIS geoalgorithms from within R. To install it, run:
>
> install.packages("RQGIS")
>
> To find out more about RQGIS and how to use it, please visit:
>
> https://jannesm.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/rqgis-0-1-0-release/
>
> and/or
>
> https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS
>
> All the best,
>
> Jannes

#####################################
Tim Appelhans
Department of Geography
Environmental Informatics
Philipps Universität Marburg
Deutschhausstraße 12
Raum 00A08
35032 Marburg (Paketpost: 35037 Marburg)
Germany

Tel +49 (0) 6421 28-25957

http://environmentalinformatics-marburg.de/

Re: RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Manuel Spínola
Thank you very much Jannes.

I tried to install RQGIS but I got this warning message:

> install.packages("RQGIS")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/mspin/Documents/R/win-library/3.3’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘RQGIS’ is not available (for R version 3.3.1)

Best,

Manuel

> Dear R-GIS community,
>
> We proudly announce the release of RQGIS! RQGIS establishes an interface
> between R and QGIS, i.e. it allows the user to access the more than 1000
> QGIS geoalgorithms from within R. To install it, run:
>
> install.packages("RQGIS")
>
> To find out more about RQGIS and how to use it, please visit:
>
> https://jannesm.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/rqgis-0-1-0-release/
>
> and/or
>
> https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS
>
> All the best,
>
> Jannes

*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
Universidad Nacional
Apartado 1350-3000
Heredia
COSTA RICA
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
[hidden email]
Teléfono: (506) 8706 - 4662
Personal website: Lobito de río <https://sites.google.com/site/lobitoderio/>
Institutional website: ICOMVIS <http://www.icomvis.una.ac.cr/>

Re: RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Jannes
Hi Manuel,

that is strange, since I installed RQGIS under R 3.3.1. Maybe it is a server-related problem...  In the meantime, try to install the developer version:

devtools::install_github("jannes-m/RQGIS", build_vignettes = TRUE)

All the best,

Jannes

Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. August 2016 um 15:29 Uhr
Von: "Manuel Spínola" <[hidden email]>
An: "Jannes Münchow" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Re: [R-sig-Geo] RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Thank you very much Jannes.

I tried to install RQGIS but I got this warning message:

> install.packages("RQGIS")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/mspin/Documents/R/win-library/3.3’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘RQGIS’ is not available (for R version 3.3.1)

Best,

Manuel

We proudly announce the release of RQGIS! RQGIS establishes an interface between R and QGIS, i.e. it allows the user to access the more than 1000 QGIS geoalgorithms from within R. To install it, run:

install.packages("RQGIS")

To find out more about RQGIS and how to use it, please visit:

https://jannesm.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/rqgis-0-1-0-release/[https://jannesm.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/rqgis-0-1-0-release/]

and/or

https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS[https://github.com/jannes-m/RQGIS]

All the best,

Jannes

Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
Universidad Nacional
Apartado 1350-3000
Heredia
COSTA RICA
[hidden email][[hidden email]]
[hidden email]
Teléfono: (506) 8706 - 4662
Personal website: Lobito de río[https://sites.google.com/site/lobitoderio/]
Institutional website: ICOMVIS[http://www.icomvis.una.ac.cr/]

Re: RQGIS 0.1.0 release

Tina Cormier
Thank you to everyone who developed this package! I cannot wait to try it -
installed and waiting for me :)

Cheers,
Tina