R code for inverse distance to a power

sudheesh pai
Hi,

I am looking for an R code to replace the inverse distance to a power
algorithm in QGIS, which has the input as point shape file. the parameters
of algorithm are radius 1 (R1), radius 2 (R2) and the z parameter.
Also, my CRS is 3006 which means that i have to specify R1 and R2 in
meters.

If some one has an example, kindly let me know.

Thank you

--
SUDHEESH.P.G

Re: R code for inverse distance to a power

Alex Mandel-2
On 11/8/18 05:50, sudheesh pai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an R code to replace the inverse distance to a power
> algorithm in QGIS, which has the input as point shape file. the parameters
> of algorithm are radius 1 (R1), radius 2 (R2) and the z parameter.
> Also, my CRS is 3006 which means that i have to specify R1 and R2 in
> meters.
>
> If some one has an example, kindly let me know.
>
> Thank you

Sounds like you are talking about Inverse Distance Weighted functions
(IDW). Yes the gstat package has a function for that.

Example:
https://mgimond.github.io/Spatial/interpolation-in-r.html

Enjoy,
Alex