R, TINs & Raster

Andy Wilson
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to R so was hoping someone could someone point me in the
right direction to get started. Is it possible to construct a TIN from
point elevation values and then convert this to a raster?
Many thanks
Andy

Re: R, TINs & Raster

manuel.schneider
Andy Wilson <andy.a.wilson <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm pretty new to R so was hoping someone could someone point me in the
> right direction to get started. Is it possible to construct a TIN from
> point elevation values and then convert this to a raster?
> Many thanks
> Andy

I can really recommend the book by Tom Hengl (specifically Ch.9) at
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/a-practical-guide-to-geostatistical-mapping/6379056

Abw