Question about wireframe of spatio-temporal emperical variogram

Question about wireframe of spatio-temporal emperical variogram

MSameti
Dear all

I'm working on monthly spatio-temporal data.
I have constructed STSDF object and then compute empVgm. When i want to
plot it, the scale of time axis is based on year.
I tested different methods for creating time series for correcting this
problem but it shows the time scale only based on days or years. can any
one help me about what is wrong in this problem?

 Thanks alot.