Problem

Hari Sharma
Hi,
While running Glmer in R, I got some bugs in some variables. I have 10 variables and run the model with the combination of these variables.  Response variable is binomial. got  following problem.

m743 <-glmer(Fecalpellet~ Abgherbcover + Aspect + Avgshrubcover + fallenlogno + slope + stumpnumber + waterdistance + (1|Year), data=df, family=binomial)
Warning message:
In checkConv(attr(opt, "derivs"), opt$par, ctrl = control$checkConv,  :
  Model failed to converge with max|grad| = 0.0430099 (tol = 0.001, component 1)

Could you please suggest any idea to solve this problem?

Hari Sharma
Taiwan

Re: [FORGED] Problem

Rolf Turner
On 10/11/17 15:21, Hari Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
> While running Glmer in R, I got some bugs in some variables. I have 10 variables and run the model with the combination of these variables.  Response variable is binomial. got  following problem.
>
> m743 <-glmer(Fecalpellet~ Abgherbcover + Aspect + Avgshrubcover + fallenlogno + slope + stumpnumber + waterdistance + (1|Year), data=df, family=binomial)
> Warning message:
> In checkConv(attr(opt, "derivs"), opt$par, ctrl = control$checkConv,  :
>    Model failed to converge with max|grad| = 0.0430099 (tol = 0.001, component 1)
>
> Could you please suggest any idea to solve this problem?

This question is not appropriate for R-sig-Geo.  You should have sent it
to R-sig-mixed-models.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--