PhD course ECS530, Bergen, 3-8 December

A PhD-level course in spatial data analysis (ECS530, Auditorium C) will be
held 3-8 December 2018 in Bergen:

https://www.nhh.no/en/courses/analysing-spatial-data/

External participants should apply using this form:

https://www.nhh.no/en/study-programmes/phd-programme-at-nhh/phd-courses/application-to-follow-phd-courses-at-nhh/

For further details see the course page.

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140

Re: PhD course ECS530, Bergen, 3-8 December

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, Roger Bivand wrote:

> A PhD-level course in spatial data analysis (ECS530, Auditorium C) will be
> held 3-8 December 2018 in Bergen:
>
> https://www.nhh.no/en/courses/analysing-spatial-data/
>
> External participants should apply using this form:
>
> https://www.nhh.no/en/study-programmes/phd-programme-at-nhh/phd-courses/application-to-follow-phd-courses-at-nhh/
>
> For further details see the course page.

I've already been asked about support: participants must cover their own
travel and living costs; no support is offered, I'm afraid, apart from
free tuition.

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140