Online study in the context of open reproducible research

Online study in the context of open reproducible research

Markus Konkol
Dear R-geo community,

I am Markus and a member of the project Opening Reproducible Research
(https://o2r.info/) at the Institute for Geoinformatics under the
supervision of Prof. Dr. Christian Kray and Prof. Dr. Edzer Pebesma. I
am currently running an online study to investigate the understanding of
open reproducible research. For this reason, I am looking for
researchers from the geo-domain who have some familiarity with R and are
interested in participating in my study. Substantial R expertise is not
required. Being able to open, run, read, and write a bit of R code is
already enough. The study will take no longer than one hour. With the
help of a system we developed, the participants will solve some tasks
(we do not test the participants, so they cannot do anything wrong!) and
then we will have a little interview to talk a bit about their opinions
and experiences while using the system. The exact dates will be arranged
individually. You can contact me via mail: [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>. Don’t hesitate to forward this mail
to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Markus Konkol