Learning hydroGOF Package

R-sig-geo mailing list
Hi, I am quite new here on this forum.
Basically  i have to learn hydroGOF package of Rstudio so is there any video tutorial/ training/exercise/ workshop or lecture about hydroGOF package?I could not found more then txt tutorial of this package which is bit difficult to pick up for me.

Regards
HiztirabBeijing. ChinaChinese Academy of Sciences

Re: Learning hydroGOF Package

Thomas Adams-2
Try Googling "hydroGOF"; you'll find:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/hydroGOF/vignettes/hydroGOF_Vignette.pdf