Isolation of cover classes

Enoch Gyamfi Ampadu
Dear List,

Please I have done a land cover classification with SVM using the caret
package. I will like to isolate each of the land cover classes and have a
map of each of each of them but have not been successful. I will be happy
if I could get some help on this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Enoch

--
*Enoch Gyamfi - Ampadu*

*Geography & Environmental Sciences*

*College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science*

*University of KwaZulu-Natal, Westville Campus*

*Private Bag X54001*
*Durban, South Africa **– 4000**.*
*Phone: +27 835 828255*

*email: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

*skype: enoch.ampadu*
*The highest evidence of nobility is self-control*.

*A simple act of kindness creates an endless ripple*.