Increasing resolution of stkrige maps

sara osama
Dear all
I have created interpolated maps using stkrige in gstat but when copying it
and paste in word file the resolution  is not good enough is there any way
to increase the resolution of the created maps in R

Thanks in advance
Sara

Re: Increasing resolution of stkrige maps

David L Carlson
There is no stkrige() function in package gstat. Do you mean krigeST()?

You have many options in R for producing plots and charts in various formats and resolutions depending on your operating system:

> ?Devices

will give you more details for your specific operating system. For example,

pdf("MyFigure.pdf")
plot(. . .)
dev.off()

will produce a .pdf file in your current directory. You have control over the size and resolution of the plot and whether it should be vector or raster.

-------------------------------------
David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352

I have created interpolated maps using stkrige in gstat but when copying it
and paste in word file the resolution  is not good enough is there any way
to increase the resolution of the created maps in R

Thanks in advance
Sara

Re: Increasing resolution of stkrige maps

sara osama
Thank you so much dr. Carlson I will try this I think it might help