How to request a directional Variogram Cloud in gstat

How to request a directional Variogram Cloud in gstat

Olatunde Mosobalaje
Hail, all.

I am a bit new to gstat but am getting along well. I try requesting a
variogram cloud computation and plotting in gstat by specifying *alpha* and
setting *cloud* = TRUE in a variogram call. However, the outcome is no
different from the omnidirectional variogram cloud I got when I did not
specify *alpha*. How may I get this done?

Thank you, all.

Olatunde

Re: How to request a directional Variogram Cloud in gstat

edzer

On 03/20/2018 08:30 AM, Olatunde Mosobalaje wrote:
> Hail, all.
>
> I am a bit new to gstat but am getting along well. I try requesting a
> variogram cloud computation and plotting in gstat by specifying *alpha* and
> setting *cloud* = TRUE in a variogram call. However, the outcome is no
> different from the omnidirectional variogram cloud I got when I did not
> specify *alpha*. How may I get this done?

You need to set tol.hor to something smaller than 90 in order to get a
directional variogram.

> Thank you, all.
>
> Olatunde

Institute for Geoinformatics
Heisenbergstrasse 2, 48151 Muenster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 8333081