Harmonized Surface Reflectance Product

Salvatore Falanga Bolognesi
I Have HLS products (for example go to see
https://hls.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/v1.3/sites/BE/S30/2017/31UDS/

HLS data are stored in Hierarchical Data Format (HDF)-4 compressed format.
Each HDF data file is
associated with an ENVI header file containing georeference information.
(
https://hls.gsfc.nasa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/HLS.v1.3.UserGuide_v2.pdf
)
I want to convert this data in to GeoTiff format.
Is it possible to do that in R?
Sincerely.
Salvatore

Re: Harmonized Surface Reflectance Product

Salvatore Falanga Bolognesi
Resolved!