Generate the local coefficients in spgwr

Generate the local coefficients in spgwr

alysson stege
Hello, my name is Alysson.

I am estimating a model by the geographically weighted regression method
and using the spgwr package. I would like to know how to generate the local
coefficients, the value of the statistic t or the level of significance,
the standard deviation and then export them into a txt file, for example.

Thank's

Alysson

Re: Generate the local coefficients in spgwr

Danlin Yu
Alysson:

I believe if you calibrate your GWR model using the gwr() routine, the
resulted gwr object shall have all the elements you need in the SDF
element, as detailed in the package's manual:

The SDF is a SpatialPointsDataFrame (may be gridded) or
SpatialPolygonsDataFrame object (see package "sp") with fit.points,
weights, GWR coefficient estimates, R-squared, and coefficient standard
errors in its "data" slot.

Once you extract this information, you can output them using generic
functions like write.table to output to txt files, csv files and the like.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dr. Danlin Yu

On 5/4/2018 5:17 PM, Alysson Luiz Stege wrote:

> Hello, my name is Alysson.
>
> I am estimating a model by the geographically weighted regression method
> and using the spgwr package. I would like to know how to generate the local
> coefficients, the value of the statistic t or the level of significance,
> the standard deviation and then export them into a txt file, for example.
>
> Thank's
>
> Alysson

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072
Office: CELS 314
Email: [hidden email]
webpage: csam.montclair.edu/~yu

Re: Generate the local coefficients in spgwr

Dexter Locke
The R script here might be helpful: DOI:

https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.3vh79

-Dexter