Function "simm.mou" in the package "adehabitatLT": how to modify distance between locations ?

Function "simm.mou" in the package "adehabitatLT": how to modify distance between locations ?

Marine
Marine Regis a partag� un fichier OneDrive avec vous. Pour l�afficher, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous.

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArMv0o38inhEbHNJplyIZdV715Q>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-generic_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArMv0o38inhEbHNJplyIZdV715Q>

Picture1.tif<https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArMv0o38inhEbHNJplyIZdV715Q>

Hello,

I would like to simulate a bivariate Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process in order to represent animal movement in a landscape raster.

To do this, I am testing the function �simm.mou� in the package �adehabitatLT�.

From this function, how can I simulate a bivariate Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process that generates centroid points

with distance between two points equal to 1 or sqrt(2) within the raster extent ?

Here is the code that generates the raster (or landscape) and draws the start point (in red)

set.seed(1)

r <- squareRaster(extent(0, 10, 0, 10), cells=100)

res(r) <- 1

vals <- sample(1:10, 100, replace = TRUE)

r[] <- vals

plot(r)

points(5.5, 5.5, pch = 16, col = "red")

Here is the code that simulates a bivariate Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process using the function �simm.mou�

v <- simm.mou(1:50, x0=c(5.5, 5.5), b=c(3.5,3.5))

x0 contains the coordinates of the start point and b contains the coordinates of the attraction point.

I attached an image showing animal movement from the start point (5.5, 5.5) to the attraction point (3.5, 3.5). The attraction point is represented in blue.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Marine

Re: Function "simm.mou" in the package "adehabitatLT": how to modify distance between locations ?

Marine
Sorry, the link seems to be wrong.

Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArMv0o38inhEbWv5SSHRYu0lgRo

Marine

[https://ts6guw-dm2305.files.1drv.com/y4m2sjMObmyp-pH0Ss-IaT9koUupvLVJSHqEUUGiPjqlxLVrRH3KYSwb1vaO6B5ZZelGqdrfddHsvkl3aZ0lFIKYq1Lx7a87kSaSVeoMfJhElV8K6Vy20mvHkXLjMOm7Bm3UeX_nXQZlNdx0HNr1MEDVfw-kn5RENmxOxl5A9stm8E] <https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArMv0o38inhEbWv5SSHRYu0lgRo>