Fitting GWR for Panel Data in R

R-sig-geo mailing list
Good day!

Does anyone here have experience or code for fitting geographically
weighted regression (GWR) for panel data. For example, I need to determine
the effect of independent variable X1, X2, and X3 to Y which are all
collected for T1 to Tn.  I have experience in fitting GWR for
cross-sectional data but have no experience on doing such on panel data.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Arnold Salvacion

Re: Fitting GWR for Panel Data in R

Dexter Locke
See

Fotheringham, A. S., Crespo, R., & Yao, J. (2015). Geographical and
Temporal Weighted Regression (GTWR). *Geographical Analysis*, 1–22.
https://doi.org/10.1111/gean.12071

Gollini, I., Lu, B., Charlton, M., Brunsdon, C., & Harris, P. (2015).
GWmodel: An R Package for Exploring Spatial Heterogeneity Using
Geographically Weighted Models. *Journal of Statistical Software*, *63*(17),
1–50. https://doi.org/10.1080/10095020.2014.917453
HTH, Dexter