Error in running Maxent within biomod2

Pereira
I got an error when running Maxent within biomod2

 Running Maxent...Error in system(command = paste("java ",
ifelse(is.null([hidden email]$memory_allocated),  :

What does it means?

Thanks

Re: Error in running Maxent within biomod2

David L Carlson
If you don't get an answer here, contact the biomod2 package maintainer. The email address is shown on following webpage:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/biomod2/index.html

or you can use the R command:

maintainer("biomod2")

David L. Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University

Re: Error in running Maxent within biomod2

Ben Tupper
Hi,

You might want to verify that you have the required maxent jar file location properly identified.  See the MAXENT.Philips section here ...

https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/biomod2/versions/3.3-7.1/topics/BIOMOD_ModelingOptions <https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/biomod2/versions/3.3-7.1/topics/BIOMOD_ModelingOptions>

Cheers,
Ben

> On Mar 14, 2019, at 5:01 PM, David L Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If you don't get an answer here, contact the biomod2 package maintainer. The email address is shown on following webpage:
>
> https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/biomod2/index.html
>
> or you can use the R command:
>
> maintainer("biomod2")
>
> David L. Carlson