Doubt about SPLM function

Pietro Andre Telatin Paschoalino
Hello everyone,

Could someone help me with splm (Spatial Panel Model By Maximum Likelihood) in R?

I want to know if is possible to cluster the standard errors by my individuals (like as in plm function). After a lot of research a found that there are more people with the same doubt, you can see this here, the person has the same problem as me:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36869932/clustered-standard-errors-in-spatial-panel-linear-models-splm

Thank you all.

[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-icon@...?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36869932/clustered-standard-errors-in-spatial-panel-linear-models-splm>
r - Clustered Standard Errors in Spatial Panel Linear Models (splm) - Stack Overflow<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36869932/clustered-standard-errors-in-spatial-panel-linear-models-splm>
I am running spatial panel models (using splm) of census tracts in the U.S. between 1990 and 2010 with neighbor matrices based upon distance or contiguity. But I also want to cluster the standard e...
stackoverflow.com

Pietro Andre Telatin Paschoalino
Doutorando em Ci�ncias Econ�micas da Universidade Estadual de Maring� - PCE.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>