Does splm::spgm Accept Factors Amongst the Regressors??

Does splm::spgm Accept Factors Amongst the Regressors??

Stuart Reece
Dear Folks,

I was wondering please if splm::spgm accepts factors amongst the regressors or is it that all the independent variables have to be numeric??

splm::spml seems to accept them just fine - but they appear to be a problem with spgm...

With many thanks as always,

Stuart Reece.

Re: Does splm::spgm Accept Factors Amongst the Regressors??

Repoducible example, please, suggest cutting a continuous variable in Produc to create a factor. Output of traceback() useful too.

Bergen, Norway