Detecting change in grids cover for use land

Detecting change in grids cover for use land

Hugo Ramos Inca Roca
Hi colleagues
I'm doing study about land change and changes forecast, and I want to use
the methodology of markov chains for get a forecast probability to  land
changes using software R. using grids covers and GIS. thanks for all.

*Ing. Hugo O. Ramos Inca Roca*
Mg. Sc. Producción Agrícola
Dpto. de Fitotecnia – UNALM
Cel: 971174740
RPM: #971174740

Re: Detecting change in grids cover for use land

Ali Santacruz
Hi Hugo,

Here are some R packages that may be useful:

- r_lucc: https://github.com/simonmoulds/r_lulcc/tree/master/lulcc

- simlandeR: https://simlander.wordpress.com/

I'd also suggest you take a look at the Molusce plugin for QGIS 2.x: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7hoBTKhldE

Hope this helps,

Best,

Ali

I'm doing study about land change and changes forecast, and I want to use
the methodology of markov chains for get a forecast probability to  land
changes using software R. using grids covers and GIS. thanks for all.

*Ing. Hugo O. Ramos Inca Roca*
Mg. Sc. Producci�n Agr�cola
Dpto. de Fitotecnia � UNALM
Cel: 971174740