Could you please unsubscribe me?

Scott Haag

Re: Could you please unsubscribe me?

Rolf Turner

On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 10:07:15 -0400
Scott Haag <[hidden email]> wrote:

See (click on) the link above and then scroll to the bottom of the page
and click on the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020, Rolf Turner wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 10:07:15 -0400
> Scott Haag <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Thanks, Rolf! A very small addition - if a subscriber no longer has access
to their subscribed email, it is possible to email the list owner (address
on list page), for a manual delete. If subscribers simply go away, and
their email handler also denies knowing them, the server will count
bounces and on reaching a threshold will delete automatically.

> See (click on) the link above and then scroll to the bottom of the page
> and click on the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

This is exactly what I wrote to the first of yesterday's two unsubscribe
messages, and should always be followed when possible. The same page lets
subscribers update their email addresses.

Best wishes,

Roger
list admin.