Converting polylines to polygon

R-sig-geo mailing list
I have a shape file as poly line and I want to convert it to polygon.Is it possible to do that in R?
lake <-readShapeLines("./lake_main_utm.shp")proj4string(lake) <- CRS("+proj=utm +zone=39 +datum=WGS84")

Sincerely.

Best Regards Javad Bayat Alternative Mail: [hidden email]

Re: Converting polylines to polygon

On r-help, you were asked to post only plain text - please do do. Please
provide a reproducible example. Please read ?gPolygonize in the rgeos
package or ?st_polygonize in the sf package.

Editor-in-Chief of The R Journal, https://journal.r-project.org/index.html
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140