Comparing spatio-temporal variations across multiple years

Comparing spatio-temporal variations across multiple years

Salami Suleiman
Hello,
I am new to spatial statistics. I am working on a project analyzing the
spatio-temporal neonatal mortality.

I have data for six year from 2012 to 2017 specified at district level in a
shape file. The shape file consist the number of neonatal deaths and number
of live births per year for the 6 year period together with the district
names and unique district codes.

How can I compare the spatial variation of neonatal mortality rate across
the 6 years.

I have computed the neonatal mortality rate for the period and a Global
Moran's for each year.

I would want to be able to compare the spatial structure over the period to
identify any statistically significant changes in the neonatal mortality
rate.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Salami