Box map, Lisa map and Moran map

Conceição Ribeiro
Hello,

how can I do a box map from a Moran scatterplot obtain by moran.plot()?
and
how can I do a Lisa Map and a Moran map from localmoran()?

Thank you veru much,
Conceição Ribeiro

Re: Box map, Lisa map and Moran map

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012, Conceição Ribeiro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can I do a box map from a Moran scatterplot obtain by moran.plot()?
> and
> how can I do a Lisa Map and a Moran map from localmoran()?

None of the terms - Box map, Lisa map and Moran map - you use are well
defined in this context. Please define them, and follow the posting guide
by including a short code example using built-in data to illustrate your
problem.

Roger

> Thank you veru much,
> Concei??o Ribeiro

voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 95 43
e-mail: [hidden email]