Autocorrelation and stationarity in spatio temporal data

Autocorrelation and stationarity in spatio temporal data

Bruno Sesti
Hi, I am working with spatio temoral data and I am experimenting spatio
temporal data analysis and interpolation. I would like to ask if there is
some technique/package/function in R to check if irregilar spatio temporal
data, in particolar air quality spatio temporal data from mobile sensors,
are stationary (second order stationary or intrinsic stationary) and if the
shows some form of (auto)correlation.

Kind regards.