There are several new enhancements to the package including a fast version of random forest in using ranger (rg) library(ranger) and the ability to convert relevant error measures to accuracy measure (VEcv). A full list of changes are
1. Added eight functions to implement random forest using ranger (rg) in library(ranger).
2. Added a new function, tovecv, to convert relevant error measures to accuracy measure (VEcv).
3. Added some accuracy measures for categorical data and one further accuracy measure for numerical data in function pred.acc.
4. Added the variances of predictions to relevant prediction functions.
5. Revised RFcv etc. to use pred.acc.
6. Removed samples with missing values in data(hard).
6. Updated vignette accordingly.
Comments, suggestions and contributions are welcome and much appreciated!.
Jin Li, PhD
|Spatial Modeller / Computational Statistician
National Earth and Marine Observations
Environmental Geoscience Division